We will start by assessing your equipment requirements, available space, budget, and how we can integrate an outdoor kitchen into your overall design. We have knowledge about the “do's and don'ts” of outdoor kitchen design and can advise you on different outdoor equipment options and various construction materials available.
You can choose to have us build the complete outdoor kitchen or we can just build a outdoor kitchen frame, which you can finish with your own construction materials. You can have confidence that MODE CONCRETE has created all openings, cutouts, and clearances accurately, for your outdoor kitchen accessories and grills. Our outdoor kitchen frames have amazing structural durability and are designed specifically for each individual project.
- set up a consultation with MODE CONCRETE
- get ready any sketches, pictures, or ideas you have
- make a wish list of the features you would like to see in your outdoor kitchen and living space
- view our website and our suppliers lines for more ideas (we can also discuss the product line, and the pro's/con's with you at the consultation)
- after we have dimensions of the space, an idea of what you are looking for, and any specific requests (favorite outdoor grill, must haves) we call in the design experts and start putting together some ideas for you
- you then approve your custom outdoor kitchen design
- you select the finishing touches (countertops, exterior)
- MODE CONCRETE will now begin building your outdoor kitchen
- if necessary arrangements for gas, electrical and plumbing may need to be made at this stage
- we install the equipment, accessories and make sure everything is working perfectly