- eco-friendly and natural
- they age beautifully, embrace wear and people often compare concrete floors to leather
- beautiful aesthetics
- easily creates major design element in any space
- super durable
- easy maintenance and super easy to repair if necessary
- easily customized
- they get better with age, gain character throughout it's life and embraces irregularities as 'beauty marks' making your floor an ever evolving work of art that is totally original to it's life, it's environment and what it's exposed to
- long term savings costs
- great longevity of product with the ability to refinish or recover floor
- health benefits and good for people with allergies or asthma
- minimal installation price when compared to other flooring alternatives
- untrimmed animal claws, sexy stilletos, or stompy flamenco dancing with high heels could definitely leave marks on your floor, but if your concrete is properly maintained these should only be surface scratches - waxes, sealers and stains will protect the actual integrity of the concrete or surface
- easy to keep surface clean and germ free
Monday, 18 February 2013
Modern, Natural, Eco-Friendly Basement Concrete Floors - an inexpensive, viable flooring solution that continues to grow in popularity
Concrete floors easily create a design element, next to bright white walls and a rustic barn door. The rich wood barn door against the cool concrete floor, easily puts some personality in this space.
This client wanted us to work with their brand new existing concrete basement floor (regular contractors concrete). Gareth (owner of Mode Concrete) went in and cleaned the surface, sealed and waxed the surface (numerous applications of both are applied). Usually this process only takes 2 days.
Top Reasons People Love Concrete Floors -
Style, style, style, to die for style - it's the number one reason people love concrete floors. Concrete creates a major design element and has major architectural appeal.