These tiles above are long thin concrete tiles that were custom made and then hand stained numerous times, sealed and then applied to the wall (similar to tile installation). In this application, we staggered the joints and created a back-splash in the kitchen. These would also be great applied in the bathroom or on a fire-place feature wall, interior or exterior, virtually anywhere you can apply tile. Our concrete products are waterproof, durable, custom made and one-of-a-kind artisan created!
The quality of our products are extraordinary, have incredible longevity and are too stunning for words. MODE CONCRETE offers luxury, high-end large-format concrete tiles. All of our original, hand-cast concrete products are individually created, designed and fabricated in Kelowna BC, Canada. Stained, colored and finished to your preference - many options available to achieve the 'look' you are going for. Since all of our concrete products are custom and made to order, everything is made by hand to fit your project perfectly.
Where to install concrete large format tiles?
They are perfect for firepalces, bathrooms, on the wall or used as cladding tiles. Our light weight, fibre reinforced, large-format concrete tiles are perfect for... walls, floors, indoor, outdoor, wet, dry, vertical, horizontal and overhead applications. Totally endless options.
How to install our concrete large format tiles?
If you are located near Kelowna, we can help with installation. Any experienced tile setter can easily install the concrete tiles.
- Recommended tools and tips for installation -
- 36" wet saw used for tile cutting
- 5" grinder + diamond blade
- grinder that smooths the edges down
- small sanding stone or sand paper to smooth down any rough areas
- tile adhesive depends on surface you are adhering too - use same techniques and products that you'd use for natural stone tile installations
- concrete tiles chip and have similar properties to other tiles and natural stones that are often used