- 36" wet saw used for tile cutting
- 5" grinder + diamond blade
- grinder that smooths the edges down
- small sanding stone or sand paper to smooth down any rough areas
- tile adhesive depends on surface you are adhering too - use same techniques and products that you'd use for natural stone tile installations
- concrete tiles chip and have similar properties to other tiles and natural stones that are often used
Friday, 12 April 2013
Modern Large Format Concrete Tiles are Light Weight, High Performance and Easy to Install - made by Mode Concrete in BC Canada
Modern large format tiles easily create a dynamic, contemporary statement. Our high quality, high performance concrete is our trademark creation of local and eco-friendly materials. All of our concrete products are artistically and mindfully created. We magically combine our love for natural raw concrete, with strong lines and architectural appeal, then add some strong Canadian pride and an even stronger environmental focus. And tada... that is what our company and our products are all about.
Where to install concrete large format tiles?
They are perfect for firepalces, bathrooms, on the wall or used as cladding tiles. Our light weight, fibre reinforced, large-format concrete tiles are perfect for... walls, floors, indoor, outdoor, wet, dry, vertical, horizontal and overhead applications. Totally endless options.
How to install our concrete large format tiles?
If you are located near Kelowna, we can help with installation. Any experienced tile setter can easily install the concrete tiles.
Recommended tools and tips for installation -
MODE CONCRETE provides all the services we discuss in this blog. If you'd like anymore information please contact us. We service Kelowna & area, in BC Canada.