Where to install concrete large format tiles?
- They are perfect for firepalces, bathrooms, on the wall or used as cladding tiles. Our light weight, fibre reinforced, large-format concrete tiles are perfect for... walls, floors, indoor, outdoor, wet, dry, vertical, horizontal and overhead applications. Totally endless options.
How to install our concrete large format tiles?
- If you are located near Kelowna, we can help with installation. Any experienced tile setter can easily install the concrete tiles.
Recommended tools and tips for installation -
- 36" wet saw used for tile cutting
- 5" grinder + diamond blade
- grinder that smooths the edges down
- small sanding stone or sand paper to smooth down any rough areas
- tile adhesive depends on surface you are adhering too - use same techniques and products that you'd use for natural stone tile installations
- concrete tiles chip and have similar properties to other tiles and natural stones that are often used