Evo social cooking™ appliances are found in homes of foodie consumers who enjoy healthy cooking with family and friends, and used by more professional chefs entertaining more people than any other cooking appliance to connect dining audiences to a fresh-prepared food experience. Made in America, Evo circular cooktops are recognized for delivering the natural flavors of food, cooking versatility, distinct design, quality construction, and above all else, creating a social space around fresh-prepared food.
- Circular Flattop Grill Designed To Create A Social Cooking Space With Residential Outdoor Kitchens
- 30” (762mm) circular oil seasoned steel cooking surface.
- Two temperature zones between inner and outer surface.
- Variable temperatures 225ºF to 550ºF (121ºC to 228ºC).
- With LP Propane gas total of 37,638 BTUs.
- With Natural Gas total of 36,267 BTUs.
- Knobs separately control inner and outer burners.
- Electronic push button ignition.
- Natural Gas or LP Propane gas.
- Optional ceramic-clad cook surface upgrade.
Built-in Model Designed For Custom Outdoor Kitchens
- Install to steel, or combustibles with 3/8” min. clearance.
- Install to end base or right angle counter configurations.
- Circular cook surface and radius control panel opens design possibilities.
- Large stainless steel lid for steaming, roasting, baking and protecting cook surface from outdoor debris.
Easy Operation, Easy Maintenance, Easy Cleanup
- Cooking techniques: sauté, braise, flattop (plancha) grilling, pan fry, roast, poach, steam, toast.
- Cook surface is extremely durable and easy to clean.
- Stainless steel burners are protected against spill overs.
- Stainless steel drip pan surrounds cook surface with forward spillover slots to dual spill collection trays.
- Spill collection trays are conveniently located in front doors at each outward side of control panel.
- all above details of this blog were obtained from http://www.evoamerica.com/residential-products/affinity-30g-drop-gas-cooktop